What I need to do, to focus on.
- Look for answers as to which path I should pick, weigh the variables in my life, and find the balance I need.
- Focus on what I can control.
- I can only control my attitude
- Choose to be in control of my attitude
- Choose to be HAPPY
- Word hard, improve myself, and my situation.
- It is summer, and I should be greeting each day with a smile!
- Take care of myself.
- Take care of my needs.
- Always move myself forward.
- When I put my needs first, everything else comes together.
- When I don't put your needs first, stress, worry, frustration, and misery take over.
- Make motivation a part of my daily life, my daily routine.
- Stop worrying and START LIVING!
- It is not about choices and outlooks.
- My outlook and choice of attitude is wrong.
- I have flipped from pursuing my goals, from being able to look at the good in my life, and not focusing on the obstacles when they appear.
- I have given up to quickly.
- I'm focusing on the negative.
- I've stopped all progress because I am focusing on the obstacles.
- Look at other people, look around me.
- I have internalized so much I forget about everyone around me!
- Look at their challenges, what are they facing in their lives?
- Do they choose to be happy? Sad?
- Do they walk swiftly, and wear a smile?
- Look at those who have given up, and let the circumstances be their guide?
I ONLY HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE
- Bring the positive back into your life.
- Log the effects of this negative path.
- Negative choices and attitude are destructive and easy to make.
I CAN ONLY CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY!
- Look at what I've accomplished on my own.
- Whatever I want to do, I know I can do it.
- I've achieved some great accomplishments.
- I've taken on some great challenges.
- What does success mean to me?
- Set Goals.
- What motivates me?
- What makes me happy?
- What drives me?
- What pushes those buttons, to make me driven?
- What do I want out of life?
I just want to be successful and self-efficient, but this is an oxymoron because I depend on someone else to make major life decisions for me, but I realize that I need to bring my own worth, but necessarily money.
- I gave up
- I'm having a hard time processing things.
- I need to let go, let someone else be in charge.
- Feeling insecure and unsure.
- Not really listening, I'm being resistant.
- I want to curl up in bed, loneliness is getting the best of me.
- I spend my days trying to figure out how to stay away.
- I lose myself in the gym, or just spend all day sitting in Starbucks.
- I do not want to go home!
- Shutting down.
- Worried about being selfish.
- Too hard on myself.
- Not programmed to do things alone.
- I successfully came up with a costume for my daughter's wax museum historical figure.
- Last year, there were tears, and frustration because I couldn't think of how to create a historical costume without spending a lot of money. My other daughter was not too pleased, this was frustrating for both of us because I waited until the last minute because it was overwhelming and I did not have any guidance and I didn't know what direction to go to make this costume.
- This year, I didn't let this consume me, I was able to find appropriate clothing, to satisfy the needs, and everyone was happy. Not a tear was shed, and there was no frustration.
- Even when my daughter lost her note cards, and they had to remade, I took it in stride, took a deep breath, despite the turmoil I have let consume my life and I got it done. She was happy and I was happy.
- Spending time with my kids, it was a simple treat on the way to the doctor, but milkshakes from Chik-fil-a seem to cure everything. My son and daughter were so complacent that they even played along when I insisted that we take the three flights of stairs up to the doctor's office and then back down.
- I took a day off from working out yesterday to rest my body, and to recover from the massive soreness I was experiencing. Earlier in the week, I was depressed by the weather and my "life" issues and I just couldn't make myself go to the gym. I did go, Sun, Mon and Tuesday. I completed a successful leg day on Monday, and could barely walk out of the gym. I also found out I lifted over 34,000lbs last week!
- The time at the gym allows me to focus, yes I spend a lot of time there, but it is productive to a certain degree, and it gives me structure and something to do.
- Sunsets - I have been able to experience some beautiful sunsets this week.
- Keeping commitments and promises to my children, without any frustration.
- Trying to smile more, to give encouragement to others.
Reflection, posted May 22nd, 2014
Here are some friends' blogs...